1. Community Events/Activities Page of Web site: The
Great Valley School District offers a page on its website that provides families with information about upcoming events and opportunities in the community.
- Information for the webpage must be provided via email, as part of the email message or as an attachment.
- Links to your organization's website may be included.
- A contact name and telephone number (to be published) must be provided.
- Submissions are limited to 250 words or less.
2. GVTV: Non-profit community organizations may submit information to be used as part of the scrolling bulletin board on GVTV (Channel 14).
- Information must be submitted as a Power Point slide (size = 11.2 x 6.6)
- Please do not include animations or sounds.
- You may include photos or logos.
- Use large text (at least 28 pt).
- You may use up to 3 slides for your information.
- Please save your slides with a name that indicates the number in which they should run (i.e.: Art1, Art2, Art3).
- Email the completed slides to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the organization or club name, when you would like the slide(s) to begin airing, and when the information should stop airing.
- For more information, please see the GVTV page.